Thursday, March 10, 2011

Online Dating Message of the Day: #3, 4, 5, and 6.

Today, I have not a two-pack, or even a three-pack, but a quad-pack!

These are so short and to the point I decided to group them together. It's not a coincidence that these don't contain a capital letter. I'm going to see how long I can post without one!

I REALLY wish I could post pictures for this one.

**********
#3:
Age: 20
Race: White
Size: Thin
Children: 2
Have a car: No
Three of her hobbies/interests: NASCAR, Weed, and Fishing.

"hey boy! hit me back."

My Opinion:
No. When you watch NASCAR, is it like window shopping? At the very least I hope you have a bike to haul your children in.

**********
#4:
Age: 29
Race: White
Size: Large
Children: 1
Have a car: Yes
Three of her hobbies/interests: driving

"do drugs?"

My Opinion:
What's funny about the site that this is from, you don't know which answer they're looking. It could go either way.

Also, that's not a typo. Her only interest she listed was "driving." Lets do drugs and drive, baby!!!

**********
#5:
Age: 29
Race: White
Size: BBW
Children: Doesn't Want Children
Have a car: Yes
Three of her hobbies/interests: money, my 89 mustang, and writing.

"if u cum this way [Redford] msg me"

My opinion:
What 29 year old spells come as "cum?" I mean, it was really funny when I was 13. I guess in Redford that's how they roll.

I also think its' becoming a trend that the women who online date love (correction, "luv") money. Although, I'm tempted with this one...she has an 89 MUSTANG!?!?! HOT! At least she's a writer...?

**********
#6:
Age: 22
Race: Black
Size: Average
Children: Wants Children
Have a car: Yes
Three of her hobbies/interests: guyz, carz, and ca$h. (listed in that order)

"u hung?"

My Opinion:
Of course the black chick asks this. And the answer is, incredibly.

**********

No comments:

Post a Comment