Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Online Dating Message of the Day: #2

Today brings on a new quote and adventurous female. Well, adventurous might be an overstatement, but none-the less, here's today's Online Dating Message of the Day:

**********
#2:
Age: 39
Race: Black
Size: BBW
Children: Undecided/Open
Have a car: Yes
Three of her hobbies/interests: dubs, money, and fine dine.

"hi hotie! i think u shood get back at me. cuz we shake it. reelz job n reeelz good cookin?! ~~~ "

**********

My Opinion:
I'm fairly certain this message was text messaged in. I'm not sure, but judging by the shorthand, that's my guess. The truth is though, this most likely wasn't sent from a phone.

I also have to ask myself if she's asking if I have a reelz job and can cook, or if she has a reelz job and can cook. If she made that more clear, I might consider writing back. Shit, I don't care what she looks like. If she wants to come over and cook, I'll just pay her to do that. But then again, she may already have a reelz job, so she could take offense. I've eaten some damn-good meals out, and I doubt they were often cooked by beautiful people. Besides, I love me some soul food!

Ironically though, I too am very into money and fine dine[ing]. So, maybe there's potential.

Another thing worth noting is that I just wrote this and realized something. I'm on day #2 of these messages and so far, zero capital letters. I'm seeing a trend...

No comments:

Post a Comment