Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Inside Rail

What is The Inside Rail? Literally, it's the inside rail on a horse track. The closer a horse remains to the rail, the shorter distance the horse needs to go to win the race. "Taking the inside rail" is often times the difference between a horse winning a race by a length, or losing by a nose.

This blog is nothing more than me sharing my interests. As the internet expands, I am finding it increasingly easier to discover my niche interests through blogs as opposed to mainstream websites. Sometimes blogs are opinion-based, science-based, or a nice combination of both. But my favorite blogs are the ones where I discover something that requires me to think, laugh, or listen. That's what this will be. It'll be the things I find interesting and want to share. Blogs have introduced me to all sorts of "stuff" (as George Carlin would say) that I otherwise may never have known about, seen, laughed at, or listened to. And maybe I can spread that to others...maybe.